Monthly Newsletter Contest
Submissions are open to newsletter subscribers only.
The first Monday of every month features a poem, short story, or an art piece submitted by you and is sent to all of our subscribers!
This is a great opportunity to get publicity for your newest publication, blog, website, etc.
You may submit:
- one poem
- one story 500 words or less
- one art piece
You can only submit one piece per month.
You must also submit a 100 word (or less) author bio. Longer bios will disqualify your work. Please feel free to include links to where you might like traffic directed!
Ramblr uses an automatic emailing system to confirm your submission. If you did not get an automatic reply, you have not properly submitted.
Only submissions sent to the correct email listed in the monthly newsletter will be considered.
It will be confirmed that the winner is a newsletter subscriber before the work is published.
You will only find out if your work was accepted by reading the newsletter on the first Monday of the next month!
Please enter your email below to join the many folks who read our newsletter every week!
Quarantine Chapbook Contest
Submissions are closed. Check back soon to see the winner!
Ramblr presents its first ever chapbook contest!
Have you been inspired to write during this global pandemic? Did you accidentally write a book during quarantine? Or have the injustices in the world weighed heavily on you, pushing you to write your feelings?
We want to publish your quarantine chapbook. And, if you haven’t been motivated to write, let this call for submissions inspire you to!
Winner will receive:
- professionally designed book
- 10 free physical copies (booklet style, staple bound)
- 1 free PDF version
- 70% of profit for one year of your chapbook (Ramblr retains 30% of sales to cover point of purchase, website hosting, and software fees)
- send fiction, poetry, or essays before the deadline of September 30th, 2020
- minimum 20 pages, maximum 40 pages
- chapbook must be written recently (After February 2020 for United States submissions)
- only send submissions on the topics of COVID-19, isolation, fear of illness, Black Lives Matter protests, fascism, or another major current event
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following in your submission:
- 1 submission (20-40 pages)
- Name, age, State/Country of residence
- 1 page cover letter detailing what current event your work is about and its importance to you or the world
- Do you have an idea about cover art?
- When was your work written?
Submissions are open internationally. One winner will be selected.
Join more over 150 writers and artists who receive the Ramblr newsletter!
By signing up for the newsletter, you will receive one email every Monday with detailed information on contests, writing prompts, tips and tricks for submitting your work, special deals, and the chance to have your work featured in the newsletter!